Join Michigan HomeCare & Hospice Association (MHHA) Today And…Benefit From Many Services Including:
- Top-notch educational programming including Workshops, Conferences and FREE online learning through Michigan Home Care University’s Long Distance Learning Program.
- MHHA represents home care industry legislatively both here in Michigan and in Washington, D.C. MHHA acts as a liaison between the home care industry and many state and federal agencies: MILARA, Medical Services Administration, NGS, BCBS, Region B DMERC.
- MHHA offers many networking opportunities with colleagues.
- MHHA offers participation in many forums and Committees.
- Home health aide testing and certification.
- Monthly Committee Bulletin Board Publication.
- Yearly Membership Directory and Resource Guide.
- Other publications available include:
- Infusion Therapy Guidelines
- Psych/Mental Health Services in Home Care Modules for Teaching Non-mental Staff
- Home Health Care Information Brochures branded with your agency’s name
- Opportunity to participate and support the Political Action Committee.
MHHA holds membership in:
- All MHHA sponsored educational training
- MHHA Annual Conference registration and Exhibitor Booths
- Hertz Rental Car Discounts
- Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP):
20% off Application Fee
10% off Annual Fee
8% off Site Visit Fee