The Michigan HomeCare & Hospice Association (MHHA) offers the Listserv as a benefit of membership. A listserv is an interactive conversation with other peers using e-mail. It is used as a tool to get questions answered and learn from each other. Any question or a response to a question is viewed by everyone on that listserv. MHHA has multiple listservs for the various segments of membership in the association. You must hold a membership in that service line to participate in the listserv. Service line examples are: Home Health (Certified), Hospice and Palliative Care, Home Medical Equipment & Infusion, or Private Duty. If your organization holds multiple memberships you can participate in each service line listserv. There may be some listservs that include multiple member segments such as the Reimbursement Listserv.
You may sign up for the forum-listserv by emailing Cindy Thelen, making sure to include your full name, e-mail address, company name, city, phone number, and the service line or listserv you would like to be added to. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions after you have been added to the Listserv. Cindy manages the MHHA listserv but please feel free to contact any member of the Association staff if you have any problems registering, have questions or simply need help to expedite your registration onto the listserv. The MHHA office Phone: 517 349-8089 (Cindy X16). The MHHA staff is here to help and we want to make registering for the listserv as simple for you as possible so please let us know how we can help you.
The following is a series of policies for the proper use of the Michigan HomeCare & Hospice Association (MHHA) Listserv. Individuals that use the Listserv improperly will forfeit their right to continue on the Listserv.
- The Listservs are for topics related to your membership service line and home Care, hospice and related health and in-home care services and products only. Any other use of the Listserv is prohibited.
- The MHHA Listserv is a benefit of Membership and cannot be used by non-members. MHHA reserves the right to add or delete subscribers for violation of this policy.
- The Listserv is intended to share timely information and assist with problem-solving among members. MHHA prohibits any individual or organization from promoting a specific product or a service for proprietary purposes.
- Do not post profanity or text, images, or links which could reasonably be considered offensive to others.
- Please exercise common sense and practice only professional decorum when posting and responding to posts. We want to promote a respectful atmosphere where people are not afraid to ask questions, participate in the Listserv, and support each other in matters relating to your industry, profession, and related topics.
- Please use common sense and practice civil and professional conduct with your posts and responses. It will be the discretion of the administrator to determine what constitutes inappropriate posting behavior.
- Please refrain from discussing matters which may violate anti-trust laws.
- Please respect the privacy of others. Do not post personal information about anyone without their express consent (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, etc.).
- Please do not engage in “spamming”; or other commercial solicitation of any kind.
- Listserv users are prohibited from impersonating other individuals or falsely representing themselves or their identities. Users may not deliberately or maliciously post false or misleading information.
To subscribe or unsubscribe by emailing Cindy Thelen. Please do not post your request to “unsubscribe” onto the Listserv or other messages that may not be appropriate for all persons on the listserv to receive. Please demonstrate common courtesy for others, it’s that simple.
We hope you become an active participant on the listserv as your participation make the listserv valuable to you and your colleagues.