Take full advantage of your membership and join a Michigan HomeCare & Hospice Association (MHHA) committee!
What you get…
- Share your professional expertise with other industry professionals (you also gain expertise from others).
- Gain additional expertise — learn more about a new area within the home care industry or gather new ideas.
- Become more valuable to your current employer and more marketable to potential employers by gaining new skills.
- Enhance your leadership abilities through consensus building and persuasion.
What you give…
- Time: MHHA committee involvement requires different time commitments depending on the committee. Some committees meet monthly, some quarterly, etc.
- Expertise: As the “voice of home care in Michigan”, Michigan Home Care needs your expertise to make our “voice” clear and ultimately credible.
- Resources: As a not-for-profit trade association, Michigan Home Care depends on the volunteerism and contributions of our members.
- Life: MHHA volunteers provide knowledge and substance, giving the organization the vitality necessary to remain a leader in the industry.
Membership in a designated service line allows you to attend those committees under that service line.
Have an issue you want to submit?
MHHA is here to serve and advocate for the members and the industry. If you have or know of an issue in the Home Care industry that should be discussed, this is the place to submit it. Members can bring issues, recommendations, interests and concerns to the attention of the MHHA Board of Directors. The Board & Committees will consider all issues submitted. Members can submit issue below:
- BCBSM Committee
- Certified Billing Committee
- Clinical Operations Committee
- Complex Rehab Technology Committee
- Education Committee
- HME Billers Committee
- Home Medical Equipment Committee
- Hospice Committee
- Membership Committee
- Palliative Care Committee
- Private Duty Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Reimbursement Committee
- Regulatory Committee