Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 3:00pm to Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Familiarize yourself with important metrics of an emergency department
- Understand the data impacting emergency departments (EDs) and hospital savings
- Explain EDs best practices and address staffing needs
- Position your organization as a strong partner
- Distinguish and differentiate your role in an effective patient-transition program
As US healthcare moves rapidly from a volume-based to a performance-based system, it is imperative to implement a care-management model that incorporates the full continuum of care. This webinar will explore emergency department key performance indicators (KPIs), which are used to evaluate ED performance. Learn why the metrics are important and how selecting the right strategies to address the challenges are paramount for a successful intervention. Emergency department terminology and pain points will also be addressed. The ED plays a pivotal role in patient transitions to different care settings. Discover how you can participate in a formal collaborative partnership and position your organization as a strong community partner that can address the ED’s challenges and be at the forefront of the hospital’s improvement efforts. This will be time well spent!
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR BENEFITS THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for administrators, business development leaders, sales team members, strategic planning staff, and anyone interested in learning more about emergency department terminology, performance metrics, and challenges.
- Outline for clinical transition staff members’ roles and responsibilities
- Reference links and useful websites
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.