Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 3:00pm to Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
- Palliative care trends, data, and anticipated growth projections
- Delivery models
- Key barriers to access and care challenges
- New payment models
- Federal healthcare reform policy initiatives
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample community needs assessment checklists
- Staffing ratios examples
- Case studies
- Outcome information from existing programs
- Resources, reference materials, and website links
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for agency leaders, administrators, hospice team members, business-development leadership, strategic-planning staff, contract managers, and anyone who wants to learn more about palliative care services.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.