Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 3:00pm to Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
Hospice providers need to be aware that they are no longer beyond suspicion with the OIG. This webinar will address the increased scrutiny and risks that arise with facility relationships. Noncompliance can lead to lost reimbursement, whistleblower lawsuits, and criminal investigations.
- Trends leading to increased scrutiny of hospice/facility relationships
- OIG's concerns about these relationships due to fraud alerts, bulletins, and other red flags
- Key contract risk areas, such as fair market value
- GIP and respite contract requirements
- Anti-kickback statute safe harbor
- Compliance strategies, including structuring compliant contracts, educating staff, and avoiding providing "freebies" to facilities
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample noncompliance form letter
- Links to resources and reference materials
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit owners, executives, compliance officers, administrators, nursing directors, marketing staff, management, and staff who provide services in facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.