Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 3:00pm to Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
This webinar will review the requirements for home care and hospice, offer tools to crosscheck provider plans, and facilitate a mini tabletop drill for participants. Providers that submit an after-action report will receive a certificate of completion.
- Regulation requirements
- Core elements, including risk analysis, policies and procedures, and communication plan
- Training and testing program provisions
- Mini drill to assess organization readiness
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Survey & Certification Emergency Preparedness Checklist
- Survey & Certification After-Action Report/Plan for Improvement
- Interpretive Guidelines
- CMS Emergency Preparedness Final Rule Overview
- Tabletop Exercise Template
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, key nurses, and operations staff (including IT) responsible for emergency planning, response, and recovery.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.