Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 3:00pm to Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
Creating and implementing a high-performing QAPI program will not only improve outcomes and surveys but also overall agency performance. Join us for an in-depth look at how to achieve and sustain the desired results with your program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define Medicare CoP requirements for a QAPI program
- Identify what surveyors look for in documentation
- Improve agency performance using your QAPI program
- Document and select topics for performance improvement projects (PIPs)
QAPI programs are mandatory under Medicare CoPs for both hospice and home health, but a QAPI program should be more than a regulatory requirement. Learn how to utilize your QAPI program to identify actual and potential problems and implement sustainable program changes across the organization. This webinar will include QAPI program documentation samples for meeting survey regulatory requirements and explain how to implement a PIP to correct a deficiency and improve overall patient care.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is intended for leadership, including administrators, directors, managers, QAPI staff, and anyone in clinical.
- QAPI templates, including dashboard, action plan, and PIP documentation
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar