Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 3:00pm to Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify when it is time for a board evaluation
- Use board evaluation tools to assess effectiveness
- Identify how your board can support your agency
- Explain how diversity among board members can benefit an agency
- Describe the benefits of a board succession plan
Numerous duties, responsibilities, and qualities characterize what board members should embody. The board must be efficient and work well together to create the synergy that produces excellent outcomes. Healthcare boards deal with a large group of stakeholders, which requires integrative skills. They’re also responsible for establishing policies, making strategic decisions, and overseeing organizational activity. No matter what skills, talents, and expertise an individual brings to their board, there’s always room for improvement.
This webinar will walk you through a board evaluation. It will review potential gaps where a board member could assist with new opportunities for growth in the community, cultural equity, program development, and expansion. The program will review board evaluation tools, address when it’s time for changes, and explain what a board succession plan should look like.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR BENEFITS THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit executive leadership, directors, board members, CEOs, CFOs, DOPCSs, DONs, owners, business development teams, marketing staff, and all clinical leadership.
- Practical Guidance for Health Care Governing Boards on Compliance Oversight
- Board Organization and Structure
- Weblinks to valuable resources including:
- For-Profit Organizational Assessment Questionnaire
- Framework for Effective Board Governance of Health System Quality
- Critical Access Hospital Governing Board Manual
- Keeping a Healthcare Board Relevant, 9 Critical Considerations
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.