Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 3:00pm to Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU'LL BE ABLE TO:
- Detail hospice face-to-face requirements
- Recap the self-reporting hospice aggregate cap requirements
- List palliative care-specific codes for billing Part B
- Outline HIS reporting requirements and the proposed penalty increase
- Distinguish the top five Medical Review denial reasons and how to avoid them
- Analyze PEPPER report content.
Face-to-Face requirements, physician billing, and the aggregate cap self-reporting requirement are a few of the daily reimbursement related challenges this webinar will cover. A review of specific physician billing codes for palliative care will expand your agency's knowledge of palliative care reimbursement, in addition, the current HIS transmission requirements and the impact of noncompliance on reimbursement will be covered. Medical Review denials and how the PEPPER reports affect your hospice will also be reviewed.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for the revenue cycle team, quality review staff, administration, and field staff
TAKE AWAY TOOLKIT
- Checklist for responding to Medical Review
- PDF of slides and speaker's contact info for follow-up questions.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice and Home Care Webinar Network
MEET THE PRESENTER:
Melina A. Gaboury
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION: