Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 4:00pm to Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU'LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define distinct levels of care and specifics of billing them
- Detail monthly claim content
- Identify typical billing issues and how to handle them
- Detail the 2022 rate changes
- Outline changes in the Wage index structure
- Define standards for physician billing on hospice claims
Recent years brought frequent updates to the hospice Medical billing regulations. Accurate monthly claims and a thorough understanding of the navigation surrounding the edits and errors is key to timely and correct payment. This webinar will review these changes step-by-step, provide examples of how hospices successfully dealt with these changes, and explain how they conduct effective physician billing. Frequent claims challenges will also be addressed.
attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for revenue cycle billers and collectors, administrators, and financial staff.
TAKE AWAY TOOLKIT:
- Checklist for billing claims and filling a NOTR
- PDF of slides and speaker's contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER:
Melinda A. Gaboury,
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION: