Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 3:00pm to Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Access a private online forum to connect with the speaker, program coordinator, and webinar attendees (see the ONLINE FORUM FEATURE below for more details)
- Define each essential virtual leadership skill
- Understand virtual leadership skill applications and benefits
- Distinguish traditional leadership skills that are transferable from those that need virtual tweaking
- Self-identify opportunities for further development
- Use techniques for professional skill development
Impactful leadership skills are developed over time, not overnight. As many leaders move to a virtual leadership model it is important to recognize that some traditional leadership skills may be transferable, while others may need to be enhanced, and new ones learned. Learning new ways to lead a team takes time, diligence, and a desire to adapt to an ever-changing world. Attending this information-packed webinar to discover the eight essential competencies needed for effective virtual leadership is the first step!
This webinar will review the eight essential virtual leadership skills one-by-one and discuss examples, benefits, and the applications of each. The session format is designed to enhance the training experience with interaction through a chat box and polling during the live webinar and an online forum available afterwards. Through the online forum, all participants will be able to connect with the speaker, program coordinator, and each other. With this format we will be able to share best practices and learn from each other’s experiences. The most successful leaders are leading virtual teams and taking advantage of the benefits virtual teams bring to an organization.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NEW! ONLINE FORUM FEATURE
Your webinar registration gives you access to a private forum to connect with Joanna Pera, the program coordinator, and other webinar attendees. After registering you will receive email instructions on how to create an account and login. This online forum allows you to submit questions, provide feedback, connect with others, find solutions, participate in book discussions, and so much more in a safe and welcoming virtual community! In this “new normal” era of online learning and social distancing let’s get connected and stay connected!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leaders, managers, supervisors, and those who traditionally led teams in person, face to face, or anyone wanting a fresh perspective on virtual leadership skills and applications.
- Valuable reference material
- The Eight Essential Skills handout
- Skill development exercises
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.