Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 1:00pm to Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 2:45pm Webinar/Teleconference
In order for home health providers to succeed under the PDGM and future CMS reforms they need to rewire all elements of their care production, delivery, and management. This webinar will review how these home health providers are faring under the PDGM both in terms of clinical and fiscal outcomes. By operationalizing the IMPACT Act “Volume to Value” philosophy, providers are posting results that exceed traditional home health PPS era expectations.
Don’t miss this progressive webinar to learn about initial clinical and financial results being posted during the PDGM “Volume to Value” transition . Gain insights into care outcomes that exceed expectations, and evolve the PPS-era mindset into the PDGM Value model for success on the care path of today and tomorrow.
1. Identify PDGM Clinical Programming Elements based in the Impact Act Volume to Value shift.
2. Review areas of PPS Plan of Care (POC) Production currently present in PDGM programs.
3. Describe PDGM clinical structure requirements for successful Value-Based PDGM POCs and demo those outcomes.
4. Identify Clinical Acuity targets for Value POC Development
5. Discuss Case Demos of PDGM cases for POC production—3-4 actual cases.
6. Identify how technology can help capture clinical and back office elements for successful Value-Based PDGM outcomes.
Save time and include all your staff who will benefit from this online education! Complete one registration for each phone line or virtual meeting connection. Note: if a company has multiple sites, each site must complete a registration.
MHHA Member $50.00/Connection
Register with the attached form by faxing 517/349-8090 or on-line under calendar of events at www.mhha.org.
Connection information and handouts will be e-mailed to you 3 days out.
To receive a refund, MHHA must be notified in writing of any cancellation 10 business days before webinar.
Michigan HomeCare & Hospice Association is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
In Order to receive contact hours, Sign in on the sign in sheet and submit a completed evaluation form for each participant.
Arnie Cisneros, PT, President, Home Health Strategic Management (HHSM)
Kimberly McCormick, RN, BSN, Executive Clinical Director, HHSM
Mary Henschel, Home Health Care Director of Client Success, PointClickCare