Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 3:00pm to Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain distinct levels of care and billing specifics
- Understand details of monthly claim content
- Outline and handle typical billing issues
- Detail the newest rate changes due to rebasing/2021 rates
- Outline changes in the wage index structure
- Define standards for physician billing on hospice claims
Accurate monthly claims and understanding the navigation surrounding the edits and errors is key to getting paid correctly and on time. The presenter will go through the step-by-step process of monthly hospice billing and provide examples of successfully dealing with recent changes. The most recent reimbursement changes will be addressed, including proposed changes to the base rates for hospice levels of care through rebasing. This session will provide a step-by-step guide through the content of the final claims, frequent billing issues, and physician billing.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
Don't Miss the Other Hospice Billing Series Webinars!
"Part 1 – Eligibility Requirements & Notice of Election"
on Thursday, September 24, 2020
"Part 3 – Face-to-Face, Hospice Cap, HIS & Top 5 Denial Reasons"
on Thursday, October 29, 2020
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, clinical managers, intake/authorization staff, and the revenue cycle team.
- Updated hospice pre-bill audit tool
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.