Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 4:06pm to Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 4:06pm Webinar/Teleconference
However, the skilled-nursing facility (SNF) environment is changing in meaningful ways in 2019. Reimbursement requirements are easing the documentation requirements. PDPM (Patient Driven Payment Model) will be implemented, which will be a new classification system. In addition, the SNF Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program’s 30-day all-cause readmissions started for fiscal year 2019 in October 2018. This program will address SNF reimbursements, regulations, and staff. What are their needs and struggles? How can we provide solutions and drive value to the nursing facilities? This session will benefit staff newly involved with SNFs and others who want more information.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Statistics, definitions, and types of SNF care
- Organization structure and staff roles
- Reimbursement environment and why outcomes matter
- Elements of contracting
- Hospice value proposition and strategies for a successful partnership
- Suggested marketing tools
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample tool for staff roles and potential needs
- Sample checklist of marketing tools
- Useful websites
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to new hospice sales professionals, staff members involved in the SNF environment, sales managers, administrators, and team members wanting insight into SNFs and how hospice can help patients in those facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.