Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 12:30pm to Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 4:30pm Workshop
On-Site Seminar will Address:
Summarize key areas of agency operations affective d by PDGM.
1. Provide guidance on evaluating an agency’s current preparation status.
2. Outline implementation actions in each key area
3. Discuss necessary modifications to the intake and referral process under PDGM
4. Review Order Management
Identify data to assist in determining financial impacts of PDGM on an agency.
1. Outline the new requirements for billing RAPs and Final Claims
2. Review HIPPS code structure and the plan for reconciling pay- ment differences
3. Review strategies for improved physician interaction to ensure timely 30-day billing
Review the complexity of determining LUPA thresholds under PDGM.
1. Review visit count details related to LUPA adjustments & reimbursement rates
2. Review Partial Episode Payment Adjustments (PEP)
3. Review Outlier Calculation
Melinda A. Gaboury is co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc. (HPS). Melinda Gaboury and Mark Cannon founded the company in April 2001 to provide financial, reimbursement, billing, operational and clinical consulting to the home care and hospice industries.
With more than 27 years in home care, Melinda has over 17 years of executive speaking and educating experience, including extensive day-to-day interaction with home care and hospice professionals. She routinely conducts Home Care and Hospice Reimbursement Workshops and speaks at state association meetings throughout the country.
Michigan HomeCare & Hospice Conference Room
2140 University Park Drive, Suite 220
Okemos, MI 48864
Before August 23, 2019
MHHA Member $80.00
Additional MHHA Member $70.00
After August 23, 2019
MHHA Member $100.00
Additional MHHA Member $80.00
REGISTER FOR BOTH SEPTEMBER 11th and SEPTEMBER 12th and SAVE!!